0 Item(s) $ 0.00

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Subtotal: $0.00

Our Company

Welcome to Popular Diamonds, where our goal is to provide the best quality diamonds, timepieces, and jewelry of all sorts at unbeatable prices. Popular Diamonds is one of the largest diamond manufacturers in the world. Popular Diamonds is a leading Diamond manufacturer in the United States and the world, offering the best and most Popular Diamonds in the industry. At Popular Diamonds you’ll find high quality diamonds certified by the most respected grading labs in the world. You can custom make your own jewelry by choosing the right diamond and we will set it in your favorite ring design, timepiece, pendants, and earrings.

We begin by identifying our client's interests, and then we offer a wide variety of choices to pick from. Our most important goal is to make your jewelry search really simple. One of our biggest goals is customer satisfaction; if the customer is happy then so are we. Our reputation of excellence is reflected in our knowledgeable staff, returning customers and referrals.

 


About Popular Diamonds

With over 35 years in the business we supply the most outstanding diamonds, engagement and wedding rings in the world.Our longevity in the business allows us to grant you with exceptional customer service and a high quality inventory. We have stones in all shapes and sizes and 90% of our stones are GIA certified, while the other 10% is EGL certified. At Popular Diamonds, you come first because we love our customers are always available to help you.


Conflict Free Diamonds

At Popular Diamonds, we adhere to the industry's top standards to ensure that our diamonds are conflict free. We guarantee that all of our diamonds are mined and manufactured through environmentally conscious sources. We exceed the regulations that are put into place by government and non government agencies to ensure that all of our diamonds come from ethical sources. Our Diamonds come from Israel, Belgium,Russia and USA.

You have no items in your shopping cart.